Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 12:36:15 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

staple guns

Started by chrisberry12, February 02, 2013, 12:41:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

How do you guys feel about staple gun control? Should we be allowed to own more than one; how about rapid fire staple guns?  :P

sofadoc

Quote from: jojo on February 15, 2013, 04:23:59 pm
How do you guys feel about staple gun control? Should we be allowed to own more than one; how about rapid fire staple guns?  :P

My Grandmother used to hide her big ole' Duo-Fast electric staple gun under her dress as she walked home every evening. She just knew that someone was lurking in the bushes ready to pounce on her and take it.
It was her most prized possesion. When she got home, she would wrap it up in a towel, and hide it in the attic........EVERY NIGHT!!! The next day.....back under her dress.....back to work.

Perhaps she should've had a liscense to carry a concealed staple gun?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

jojo

Now that made me laugh out loud! Bostitch-packin mama?

Mike

back in my younger day I worked in a wooden office furniture company the packers had these guns that shot like a 3"' staple the young guys would trigger the safety and have wars,  they made dars guns also with a length of pipe a sharpened nail with a cone to fit itht epipe and a air hose   theyed shoot the darts with great acuacy up to 50 yards lucky nobody got hurt .. we had belt sander RACES ALSO LINE UP THE BELT SANDERS ON A EXTENTION CORD PLUG THE CORD IN with the triggers locked away they went till they unplugged themselves  ::)