Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 09:13:23 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Work happens.

Started by Mike, February 16, 2013, 05:44:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

bolth my parent were sudden and a shock. my mom 25 year ago had a major hemorrhagic stroke and died from brain swelingl in 3 days, my dad paralyzed in a wheelchair I came home and found him in my pool floating and his electric scooter on the bottom .  at least my mom didn't suffer from a long illness.

Darren Henry

Quotebolth my parent were sudden and a shock

Too many of my family and friends were the same way. Maybe that's why I said that. The circumstance doesn't change the reality we have to face; it just sometimes makes it easier to get over the first hurdle---Acceptance.

From there (irregardless of religious affiliation) , we embrace the memories,the love shared,and a comfort of the circle completed.

{my father's insight (s) }

Ninety percent of grief is the "meant to say or do--- that you didn't", the other 10 % is disappointment about the things you wanted to with that person. When we grieve ---we cry basically for our selves, because we should have been spared the circle of life.

We embrace the beginning of life as if it were a miracle,then shriek in terror at it's possible end.

Enjoy those around you every chance get, And remember them even more fondly after they have moved on
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!