Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 03:21:08 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Long time reader and long time fan.

Started by Jano, October 03, 2012, 04:48:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jano

I don't post too much or even reply.  But, I can say this, I do pop in out of the site and read on how to do things.  I'm just one person with a harbor freight walking foot machine, but I have learned alot from all of you.  Mainly, wanted to say thanks for the info and you all do outstanding work.... Jano

baileyuph

That is nice of you to say Jano,

Thanks for saying hello and you come back now, you hear?

Doyle

Mojo

Thanks Jano. Glad to see you posting.

BTW, how does that machine work ? I have seen them in ad's before and always wondered how well they worked.

Chris

gene

byhammerandhand told me about this web site 6 years ago. It has been a major help to me also. I always enjoy throwing in my 2 cents on things. It's nice to give back without  the government mandating it. LOL

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Helping others without a government mandate, what a unique idea.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Jano

Quote from: Mojo on October 03, 2012, 05:34:38 pm
Thanks Jano. Glad to see you posting.

BTW, how does that machine work ? I have seen them in ad's before and always wondered how well they worked.

Chris

After you all explaind to me about proper needle alignement, LOL.  It works great  I'm still working on controlling the speed, but I'm getting there. I  think most of all, I can make what I want and it is rewarding and fun.  thanks again....