Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 11:19:53 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

I Need Your Help

Started by Mojo, September 06, 2012, 06:48:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

This is the one thing I hate about our business........... the waiting to see what comes next. It is horrible for people like Mike, June and myself who go through seasonal issues with snowbirds.

It has been slow lately but then I keep wondering if this is the calm before the storm. This is the part I hate...........wondering...worrying..anticipating.....planning.

Chris

Mike

Your right. 
When i was in new england. Adfer october thst was it i got a cee upholstery job but had them done by christmass.  At the last i locked up and  ame to florida for a couple months i corgot sbout selling. Sit to ice fishermen. Im sure there was some pissed off guy january /st but there was another bait source in town.
Here i alway seem to have something to do. When i get eorried i o ly bave a couple jobs left something sleay calls (knock wood) im there now idid get s call this morning. But the wanted the inpossible and i hope he dosent. All me back. It sounds good why cant Ant we do this and not hVe the cover touch the searback. But  oy it if touched one spot.