Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 10, 2024, 04:20:19 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Burch Fabrics Book Samples

Started by carlos, May 22, 2012, 07:26:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sofadoc

The rep from Charlotte just left my store. It's already the 3rd time this year that a Charlotte rep has called on me. She left these books:

All moderately priced, but mostly plain patterns. Seems like more and more fabric suppliers are just trying to "stick to the basics".
I've already bought nearly $4000 worth from Greenhouse so far this year, but I can see that pace dropping off dramatically because they refuse to send any books that are reasonably priced.
I'm going to try to show more loyalty to Charlotte, and some of the smaller regional suppliers that still call on me.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

Yes, sofadoc, but isn't Texas a few years behind the rest of the world? Those books are free to you because they became obsolete for everyone else 3 years ago. The Charlotte rep is just trying to reduce her garbage disposal fees.

I don't know about this for sure, sofa, I'm just repeating what those guys from Florida were saying.

gene   8)

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

kodydog

Quote from: gene on May 24, 2012, 03:45:08 pm
I don't know about this for sure, sofa, I'm just repeating what those guys from Florida were saying.
gene   8)

Wasn't me Sofa. I have nothing but good things to say about you piss pouring Texans. :)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on May 24, 2012, 03:45:08 pm
Yes, sofadoc, but isn't Texas a few years behind the rest of the world? Those books are free to you because they became obsolete for everyone else 3 years ago. The Charlotte rep is just trying to reduce her garbage disposal fees.I don't know about this for sure, sofa, I'm just repeating what those guys from Florida were saying.
Come to think of it, those samples DID have a lot of avocado green, and harvest gold colors. And she promised a free set of yellow boot liners with every order.

Miami Mike

We do offer several furniture lines of fabric. You might not see them on our web page but we do offer furniture fabrics. Now in the contract vinyl's we have several to choose from. True furniture not a large selection, bit offer some. You will need to request them. We have 5 furniture books and all the fabric ships from south Carolina. You just need to ask the right questions and you can get. If you can call me and we can go over them and if you feel the line can help you we will work on getting you the samples. We do offer the widest line of fabrics and vinyl,s east of Mississippi. Well Texas as well now, we have just opened a new location in Arlington. I look forward in talking to you and will give you direction on the best way to help you get what you need.
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

sofadoc

Quote from: Miami Mike on May 28, 2012, 07:02:51 pm
Well Texas as well now, we have just opened a new location in Arlington. I look forward in talking to you and will give you direction on the best way to help you get what you need.
If you have a location in Arlington, and you have furniture books, I'm interested as long as they don't retail in the 60's and over (Greenhouse has me well stocked in those).
I'll call you.

Miami Mike

The furniture ships from south Carolina . I'll be in the office tomorrow
WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna