Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 10:17:39 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

A day in the life

Started by kodydog, February 11, 2012, 06:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

Come on down!  The more the merrier!   :P

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

June: Wait till they go pattern a job in Florida's boiling sun and melting humidity ......They will go running for the North.  ;D

But I agree with June. Come on down. A few more old people wont hurt us any. It is already Que Tip heaven down here so a few more white haired people wont hurt. :) We are already dodging them in traffic and in the aisles of Walmart. A few old canvas makers wont upset the mix we already have. :)

Chris

Mike

Charlotte county has the older medium age I heard of the county. It funny they stat inside all summer.  One day I was working in Punta Gorda I. July. The streets were empty.
Then the lower went out (no ac) and after a few minutes they all v ame creeping out to see who had power lol

Mojo

On my way back from the oral surgeons yesterday in the typical awful Florida traffic I kept saying to myself - Come on May...........Come on May.......

This is the month when all the old farts have headed back North to their homes and our streets and stores and restaurants empty out. :) It is the one good thing about summer down here.

Chris

Mike

Gene I tried  your idea today alittle work in the morning then I relax and layer in the grass with my dog
http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/Mike8560/photo-10.jpg