Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 05:26:06 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

hi guys need a readable parts breakdown for a Singer 112w139

Started by jim fuchs, December 26, 2011, 01:14:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jim fuchs

just bought a Singer 112w139 duel needle machine says its got a broke spindel . is that hard to replace looks good . i downloaded a good manual but the parts breakdown  i got from a nother place i cant see the pics in it . eny one got a good one thats readable with pics . hope i can fix it . jim
jfuchs3013@msn.com

jim fuchs

ok who would have parts for this unit , and if all else fails who would you send it to to have it repaired im in iowa  jim

brownie2

Hang in there I'm sure some one will help.  Try contacting greg at Keystone.
If that fails try Givens and son in Mobile AL.

marko69

marko69

marko69

jim fuchs

thanks guys    thats the parts break down i have its not very good copy . jim

JuneC

Quote from: jim fuchs on December 26, 2011, 01:14:26 pm
just bought a Singer 112w139 duel needle machine says its got a broke spindel . is that hard to replace looks good .

What is a sewing machine "spindel"?  Do you have a pic?  If that's the main shaft, then I'm guessing it'll be a very expensive part to replace.  This is what I think of when someone refers to a spindel(le)...

"Any of various mechanical parts that revolve or serve as axes for larger revolving parts, as in a lock, axle, phonograph turntable, or lathe." 

Hope you can find a good parts diagram for it.  Let us know how it goes. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields