Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 09, 2024, 02:30:20 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Brown Christmas

Started by Darren Henry, December 23, 2011, 05:31:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

To officially be a white Christmas they say there has to be 2 cm (just shy of an inch) of snow on the ground.It has been unseasonably mild here in the south-centre of Canada and a lot of the snow (what little there was) has melted, leaving us with just a thin dusting that could melt over Christmas as they are calling for temps above freezing with some sunshine.

Who has snow , and where is that? Just curious. BTW if I hear ♫ White Christmas ♫ on the radio one more time I'm gonna hurl  >:(

White or brown--- every one have a great holiday and all the best for 2012.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

kodydog

Their calling for 76 degrees and partly sunny, Christmas day, here in north central Fl. I hope Santa brings his Bermudas.

Happy holidays Darren and every one else...
and oh ya, may your days be merry and bright. :)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

mike802

Merry Christmas Darren, we have been having similar weather here in Vermont as well, mid 40's during the day dipping down into the teens at night.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" - Abraham Lincoln
http://www.mjamsdenfurniture.com

sofadoc

I saw a stat on the boob tube yesterday. About 5% of all Christmases in Texas have been white. This year ain't loookin' good either. It looks like it's gonna be wet and sloppy.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Chill

Wyoming and Colorado must have cornered the market on snow. Travel from here (NW Wyoming) to Denver has slowed to a crawl.

SHHR

It's more common for us to not have snow on Christmas than have it, but it's always cold. This year though the extended forecast through the first week of January is highs in the 50s which is very mild for us. Thanks for the good weather report for Florida, Kody. We'll be there for the week after Christmas and I'm looking forward to the heat.
Kyle

Mike

December 23, 2011, 12:58:40 pm #6 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:01:12 pm by Mike
The only white here is the white sand

83.1°F / 28.4°C
Clear

Darren Henry

Quoteand oh ya, may your days be merry and bright. Smiley

Okay; it wasn't the full sound track so I only burbled.  ;D, LOL

Chill; If your going anywhere ; slow and steady the course and keep your stick on the ice.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!