Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 11:22:04 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Date this chair

Started by kodydog, December 05, 2011, 06:57:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbin

OK, we've got the "wide body" thing goin' on again... pissin' me off, makes reading harder than it sholuld be. 

Kody, I bet your camera trouble is connected to the background... it's all kind of the same shade and the fabrc doesn't stand out against it.  Just a thought. 

kodydog

Good point bobbin. Is this background better.

But the blur is still there. Look how the natural light changes the color of the fabric.

I don't have the wide screen problem. Between that and the jumping cursor I wonder if you and sofa have some kind if glitch in one of your programs.

What I get is if I am writing a post and jump to Google to look something up, then come back to the post, The cursor disappears. I can still type but can't see where the cursor is. If I hit preview and go back to message it reappears.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

bobbin

Yeah, I think the contrast is a lot better.  But I do see what you mean about the "blur".  I now wonder if the more muted palette of the fabric is the root cause? meaning that the basic color palette of the fabric is so closely related that the colors tend to "bleed" into each other when photographed?  Sometimes I have the same trouble when trying to get a "good" shot of something that I think is noteworthy. 

It's pretty fabric and nicely suited to the piece, Kody.  Beautifully matched, too, I must say!  Probably not something I'd chose for my own home (I tend to be a bit "out there" when it comes to colors/combinations, although I draw from traditional palettes), but it offers a great "starting point" and is familiar enough to blend in nicely with many decors.  It's a lovely choice.