Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 11:22:27 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

left handed carpet shears

Started by Vtool, December 03, 2011, 08:10:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vtool

I'm looking for a pair of 12 1/4 left handed carpet shears. I have looked on the web with no luck. any suggestions ? thanks Vtool.

sofadoc

I don't have an answer for you. But I'm wondering.
Are you talking about TRUE left-handed scissors, or just the ones with the ears that are contoured to comfortably fit a left hand?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Vtool

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

I'm a lefty, but taught myself to cut with right hand shears, out of necessiity.  Don't know how I accomlsihed this, to be honest.

Wiss has a 10" shear, W20LH that we stock, but I know you are looking for a 12", a bit larger and heavier.  Don't think they make this in a LH model, in fact I'm pretty sure they don't, but I can look into it on Monday, always looking out for a fellow southpaw.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Just checked, yeah, only LH models in 10" are what I could find.

Vtool

I found a pair of Finney universal that fit my needs. thanks for looking. being left handed has it's and downs. Vtool