Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 05:36:46 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Closure on cushions finnaly

Started by Mike8560, November 03, 2011, 07:36:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

After eating over amonth I finnaly god rid of theese carver settee cushions.
The owner removed them and brought them to me this time his partner met me at st
the  boat as he was still up
north.  He bright the seat to me to avoind the marinas I envolvement /%.  Now the boat was inside storage and the forklifts guys were getting involved I just wanted to give him the seas in the parking lot. But no he was inside.  Anyway it all worked out. Done paid  and onto the next job   

fragged8

hiya

I guess some canvas guys must pay those marina commissions Mike ?

Not me, I won't work in a marina that takes a %. i don't mind slipping the owner
or manager a bottle of drink occasionally but draw the line at my customers paying
commission.

Rich

kodydog

Were the same way with designers. We've had designers ask us to charge the customer an extra 10 % and give that to them. To me this seams dishonest and makes our prices look high. If the designer needs to make more money why don't they charge more? We've lost designer business because of this policy.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

A eveybody wants a cut. In new Hampshire we did t have a state ses tax here on Florida I hate it more blod money.  What I rally used to hate was in NH I had a bait shop also And selling fishing licesenses I got .50 cents while the F&G got about 25 or 30 bucks. I have a real healthy looking bank Balkan e holding there money.