Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 08, 2024, 05:35:20 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thank you UPHOLSTER, from a newbie

Started by cbx, November 01, 2011, 11:24:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cbx

I wanted to thank you all on this discussion board for your willingness to share your trade.   I have been interested in auto upholstery for a long time and have been lurking here for a while.  I finally jumped in and got a sewing machine, from Greg @ Keystone.  As you have all said he is very willing to advise newbies like me.  Per several suggestions from the members,  I just complete the Advanced Leather Workshop from Coachtrim.  It was a really good class, very educational.  Because of the class and this board, I have avoided some costly mistakes. Thanks again to everyone for your willingness to share some of the tips and tricks.

Andy

bobbin

And! you're no longer just a lurker!  Welcome aboard.

Mojo

Welcome....

Great forum....................awesome people......... You will like it here.  :D

Chris

cbx

Thank you for the nice welcome.  I hope to some day contribute on the board but that won't for be a long time.  I have a lot of reading and learning to do....

Andy

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

cbx, we are all here to pick up new things, network, and share information.  Lots of people with lots of experice post here.

Anything I can do let me know, and good luck with your new machine.