Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 04:17:50 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Holloween

Started by Mike8560, November 01, 2011, 05:27:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

My
last neighborhood I had slot  if kids I could hardly. Shut the door and had to have plenty of candy.
I used to hand a ghostly witch under a tree have  smoke scarry noises a d where a frankinstien mask. My new house not a kid showed and there was only  a handfull  on other street I saw.
Anyone else  have any kids ?     

sofadoc

We had stocked over $50 worth of candy for the evening. Started running low at 7:30. Ran to Wal-Mart. All they had left was some Mexican brand candy. Bought $20 worth of that. Kids kept coming back asking "Do you have any more of those Mexican suckers?"
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

SHHR

Our town had trick-or-treat night on Saturday. We never get any kids at our house, so we take our kids to a neighborhood across from the school where my wife works. I think the economy is effecting everything still. After examining the kids candy afterwards I saw a 100 Grand bar that only said 10 Grand and a Now and Later came with an I.O.U.  ;D  I also noticed there were no pranks with toilet paper and eggs since they are now precious commodities.
Kyle

fragged8

my kids came back with tons of candy last night,
I don't like them eating too much sugar so told them to save it
for the next few days.

5am they were up this morning hunting down the sweet stuff heheheheh

Rich

bobbin

We are in such a rural location we never have had trick or treaters.  It makes me kind of sad, I think it's fun to see all  the costumes.  But we always have some candy on hand anyway ;)

And today, my boss sent me home with a bag full of leftovers from their house.  :)  I just sowed down a Reese's  peanut butter pumpkin and a Baby Ruth (reminds me of Caddy Shack; "it's just a Baby Ruth", lol).

Mojo

Never seen any kids. Never seen any last year either. We live in a very secluded area which is probably why.

I miss seeing the kids all dressed up. :(

Chris

Mike8560

En I was a kid I'd fill a paper shopping bag full. Then Id go home e pty it and go out againg for a second run the other  way.

kodydog

I remember one year trick-or-treating as a kid with two friends, John and Billy. That year 7-11 gave out 4 oz. cups of slurpies. We were walking along Gulf Blvd and Billy took his cup and threw it at a car. The guy slammed on his breaks and chased us down. John and I were pretty athletic and we got away. But old Billy was about 30 #'s overweight and got caught. The guy made him take off his costume and clean the mess with it and then he took all his candy and left. Billy was a tough little brat so it gave me and John opportunity to razz him good.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

BigJohn

We had about 20 kids down from about 75 eighteen years ago when we moved in, but not to worry I have taken care of the disposal of all the surplus snickers bars hehehe!

Big John