Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 04:18:34 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Missing Chris/ Mojo

Started by BigJohn, October 26, 2011, 11:36:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohn

Chris last posted on the 17th and today is the 26th, 9 days that worry's me. Has anyone heard from him?

Big John

Mike8560

October 26, 2011, 02:13:26 pm #1 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 02:17:30 pm by Mike8560
I think if was yesterday he posted on my thread "getting busy"

yup just looked he said. He's still doing tratments and keeping low 

BigJohn

Your right I missed that post, I hope his health improves and he is able to get back to his normal routine!

Big John

MinUph

I spoke with Chris the other day. He sounded good. He is a survivor.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Right, Mojo is not even bothering to show up and insult me!  Lol.  I was thinking the same, its been a while, but did catch a recent post of his.  On a serious note, I do miss his posts recently here, as he is a big presence here, no doubt.  I know he will be here very soon to post on this thread for sure.

Mojo

Sorry gang I haven't posted much. This is a real rough round of chemo and the pain killers and other drugs have had my head messed up a bit. They call it " Chemo Brain ". :)

The good news is that the chemo is working and putting me back into remission. The bad news is that I get sick and tired of having to do chemo every year to obtain the remission. But I can tell you the alternative sucks and I feel I am blessed to even be here. I was never supposed to live this long. It takes a great deal to kill a Marine I reckon. :)

I miss all of you guys and pop on here and read the posts. Its just that someday's I do not have enough brain cells to put together to respond. :) ...........lol........

Thanks for the call out. It makes a huge difference with these battles when you have the support of others. I really appreciate all of you. :)

Stay healthy, stay happy and enjoy.

Chris

Mike8560

Good to hear from you chris :)

Darren Henry

sorry to hear that this is a bad go round,but glad that it is working.Hope you're feeling better soon.

Quotethe pain killers and other drugs have had my head messed up a bit. They call it " Chemo Brain "

mom's chemo was an adventure; Day 1 --run laps on the walls manic, day 2--Dad would have to gently scrape her off the couch and turn her over so she didn't break another rib, day 3--normal. Repeat for several weeks.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!