Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 05, 2024, 04:18:50 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Help, I need a get out.

Started by Grebo, October 17, 2011, 07:49:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Grebo

October 20, 2011, 12:58:51 am #15 Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 12:59:50 am by Grebo
Yes I get your point, Kodydog I really don't know the man only from my first experience with him, I just have that gut feeling that he's going to be a right PITA getting money out of, but you could well be right I might be better off dealing with his financial dept ( The Wife  :P )
I do know he's got the dosh it's just prising it out of him.
What the heck, I will do the quotes & see what happens  :-X   If he asks why his is more than his mates I have the perfect opportunity to say, well he pays on completion/ promptly.  ;D
We don't have much passing through trade these days so I depend on my regulars.

Suzi

Mike8560

I've  got one now I don't want to do any more for.  A guy wanted me to   Domsomemcabin cushions for him and look at maintain s huge top job for him. He did t get back to me for a coupe weeks then 7 weeks ago hebsaid ok and gave me the seats. And said he would be back in fl in about 3 or 4 weeks.  So ok I don't want to  doo them too soon as I rather do a job and get paid when I'm done.   Then he called me and said he was going to be here. 2 weeks ago so I oreder the material and did them he didn't  Arive.  I finnaly got ahold of vim and he said he was vona try to be here tthis week didn't make it  notwithstanding say sme at work came  up ok I can uderstand that  and he will be here first if the month. I'll be glad to get them gone and have the room back but.
He wanted to do more work that I'd like to do but I'm Leary I don't want to lay out material and time and Finnish the job and get the run around so maybe I'm thinking I don't even want to be bothered.  Heck I hate peoplemwho are always comming and going.  At least a snow bird is here till may