Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 11:21:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Members that are gone

Started by Mike8560, October 02, 2011, 12:42:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

After Tim o pop in I was thinking there a few I can think on than were here then dissapeeres never to return
remeber. Topshop   Or there was that guy building his own boat out of wood  big sailboat I think.
I forget his name.  And good ole van
and where shaggy ?

gene

I remember Van, if this is the one you are talking about. He was on here when I first found this forum. He was very combative. I often wondered if he was typing from a place that was under lock and key, so to speak, or just having a tough time in life.

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mojo

Another one I miss seeing on here is Russ ( Stitcherguy ).

Chris

Mike8560

October 02, 2011, 07:50:22 pm #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:56:43 pm by Mike8560
Didn't Russ have some problem where he said on e he was going to take a break(from here ) ?

I just looked mojo granted he not been around much but didnlost in June and poked around  last week
http://get-up-and-go.com/upholstery-forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3012

Therapy

Therapy is still hear have not posted much
         lol still working on the cabin cousins

Vbrith are done one more dinette to go
         between work and boating its been going slow

now that fall is hear well im pulling the boat out
         in 2 weeks winterize engs and shrink rap.
         Then ill get more sewing time in

Mike H
Juki 563

fragged8

as long as the user hasn't been lost in the crash we had here
it should be possible to drag out the email address and tell them to get
their a** back in here heheh

yes, where is that masked Stitcherguy ??

Rich

BigJohn

October 05, 2011, 04:34:18 am #7 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:37:05 am by BigJohn
Didn't Papasage retire or sell his business?

Darren Henry

I was thinking the same think after hearing from Dave (Windrose_2),and Tim. You lifers will remember:

57 Fairlane [ young Andrew in BC]
The Oklahoman whirlwind --K ---like --insane energy --aren [BCKC]
Also from the sooner state; Rattle snake hollow [ Carol and her wonderful family ,absolutely loved their visit ]
The lady from Nova Scotia who had their vintage car as her picture.They were both members of our airforce.
Can-vas, haven't read from Howard in a looooong time.
Tudor Ford--in Nebrasca
Rodney Watts just outside  Perth Australia. [Skippy ??? something] BTW his email has changed.
M.E ?? . Paul the hunter.

Okay I quit. This is too much like getting this old. Sit around and try to remember which friends you can't just phone and talk to anymore. I'm gonna wax my coffin and soft boil an egg.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

hdflame

Good thing I popped in to let everyone know I'm still alive!  :D

Still reading threads and fighting spammers, though the spammers are getting less and less since Ken updated software.

I've been on vacation at Disney for the last 2 weeks.  Today is the first day I've been online since we left.  Spending the night in Daytona at a Comfort Suites.  It has FREE wifi......French Quarter at Disney didn't!

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Mike8560

Hi Bobby havn a good time ?

Your just a nooby :)

ragtacker

YEAH, WHERE IS K--aren, anyhow?

Mike8560

October 08, 2011, 01:21:33 pm #12 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 08:11:58 am by Mike8560
Quote from: BigJohn on October 05, 2011, 04:34:18 am
Didn't Papasage retire or sell his business?

actually I just was reading cares site and saw recient  post from papa.

hdflame

Quote from: Mike8560 on October 08, 2011, 12:10:54 am
Hi Bobby havn a good time ?

Your just a nooby :)

Definitely a noob, compared to some of you!  Can't tell you how much I've learned from you guys!

Yeah Mike, we had a good time.  Nine days at Mickey's house is just a little too much fun for me!  :o  I'm ready to leave in about 4 or 5 days. ;D  Our sone just LOVES it though, so it's more for him....and the wifey!  She's a Disney fanatic too!

I got several orders while we were gone, so I'm ready to sew a little....and get some rest!  Also gotta go on the "PLAN" and lose some of my Disney pounds!  We really eat good, actually too much, while we're there.  If it wasn't for all of the walking, I guess it'd be worse.

Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

sofadoc

Quote from: hdflame on October 09, 2011, 08:01:06 am
Also gotta go on the "PLAN" and lose some of my Disney pounds!  We really eat good, actually too much, while we're there.

I just came back from one of those Carnival cruises. All the free food you can eat 24/7. I think I may have LOST a few pounds. The food tastes like hospital food. And the desserts have no taste at all. I swear they must stock only a 1lb. bag of sugar for the whole 7 days.
What blows me away is, that many people go on those cruises JUST for the food.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban