Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 30, 2024, 05:23:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Caught Up

Started by Mojo, September 07, 2011, 08:20:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Hot Dang............ I finally got caught up. I finished my last awning this morning and it couldn't have come at a better time. I started Chemo last Sunday and have been sicker then hell and drugged out of my gord from the pain killers. It has been no fun dragging my sorry old butt into the shop to sew but it was a bit easier knowing there was light at the end of the tunnel. This break is much needed as I have been going flat out 7 days a week. I need this rest and to get started and stabilized back on the chemo regimen.

I have a large order for solar screens on the books but those are not due till the end of the month when my customer gets back from a trip. I have more awning work booked in October and November so I am going to enjoy this small break.

Until then I plan on laying low and hiding out. :)

Chris

SHHR

Glad to hear it. Even though things have been a bit slow here lately, I always look forward to a time of rest between jobs. Take your time, relax, and do your best to get well.
I wish I lived close by to come help you out a bit. If I can still make it down that way around Christmas time, put me to work! I'll be glad to help you out for a few days.
Kyle

Mike8560

Nds like a small break for sure with a large screen Oder the end of the month due. Maybe you CSM just work a liitle when you feel loke each day they oct nov busy again.
Hope you feel ok  mojo. Ne I just got a few small fishing boat upholsteries
and some carver cushions in maybe some too. Seat covers tomorow.
If I ever get my oitboed rebuilt I'm going fishing   
There's alway room for one more   

Mojo

Quote from: SHHR on September 07, 2011, 10:49:57 am
Glad to hear it. Even though things have been a bit slow here lately, I always look forward to a time of rest between jobs. Take your time, relax, and do your best to get well.
I wish I lived close by to come help you out a bit. If I can still make it down that way around Christmas time, put me to work! I'll be glad to help you out for a few days.
Kyle

Work......Heck we will be to busy eating to work. Cannot wait to meet you Kyle. :)

Chris