Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 07:21:38 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Survey winner

Started by Mike8560, August 17, 2011, 02:47:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MinUph

Looks nice Mike,
  Nice touch
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mojo

Awesome dude. I really like it. It isn't obtrusive or over the top. I love the embroidery work in teal.

Fantastic job brother.

BTW, now that your done with your boat can you please finish off my 75 ft Hatteras ? You never told me how much longer it would be when we talked on the phone the other day...........:)

Chris

BigJohn

Mike8560

August 17, 2011, 05:29:11 pm #4 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:30:41 pm by Mike8560
Thanks.  Not done yet  hris tomorow a guy Is susposed to be putting my motormback together.  
Then I need to rewire the lights and o want to line thebshelf are inside the console with ny trunk liner
 A tackle center build s bait tank so I don't have to use the one in the floor  stereo and electronics   I want to Makena 3 window on the t top cose. Leaning post covers and a full mooring cover

oh I forgot I have to. PInt the bottom