Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:01:32 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Independence Day

Started by kodydog, July 04, 2011, 09:56:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

July 04, 2011, 09:56:43 am Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 10:02:46 am by kodydog
One advantage of being self employed is I can work holidays and stay away from the maddening crowds. Then take a day off the following week when things aren't so hectic.

Happy Birthday USA Happy Birthday USA Happy Birthday USA
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

SHHR

I agree, however I am fighting this issue in a way right now today. I finished a convertible top repair this weekend and called the customer for pick up. He said he'd get it today at around 9 A.M. which was no problem since I had no plans till this afternoon. Well I'm still sitting here at 1 P.M. waiting for him to show.

It's my fault since he said it would be early, I didn't bother telling him I had plans later in the day. I  tried calling him with no luck, So I think I'll lock his car back in the shop and head out. I spent the morning patterning some boat seats, but would like to get out sometime today with the family.
Kyle

Hell Bat

Have fun all,I'll be cooking up some hotdogs with chile and some watermelon,going to the free big fire works show tonite at Homestead Speedway,hope every one has a great time.

Mike8560

Happy 4th all I was working on some ponteeon seTs todoay now it's pouring out   
It will probly stop in. 1/2 hour then I go watch the firworks I would take my bost out but I've got work to do on mine just got it last week. Anyway Rich ! Nana we won  ! ;)

MinUph

Hope everyone's 4th was and is good. Mike we recently got a boat also and couldn't use it this week end due to it needing work also. Kind of a bummer but oh well.
  HAPPY 4th to all and God bless America. Remember the service people they make it possible.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike8560

Hey Paul inwatched my neighr go out  rhey are a nice aisian couple turns out across the canal is another and they hit it off well my neighbor whis not a real boater has this pontoon and dosent use it much didn't have a charger on the battery. Well he lowers the lift and the boat woulnt start. I don't know why but his neighbor had come over and without the owner poles the boat across the canal to his house I gueese the charges or switched batteries. Any way after they got it boing a little like 20  foot pontoon 14 people got on the boat some sitting on the handrail. The biat was way overloaded in the water. It was the last boat commint in last night and had onll a battery  lamp for lights
so  it looks like you found a boat hey? I got a 21 bay boat to get out and get some reds and snook maybe  I'll learn tarpon also 

MinUph

Yea inexperienced baters can be dangerous to themselves  :o

I found a 18 footer decent shape. Having the water pump done.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike8560

I tried to find a good spot to eat h the fireworks over the harbor.  But indodnt sit campmsll doy soninas late as d no spots so I came
back  home
to watch locals. Turns out my new place here is at a "T"
intesection on the canal and looking down the "t" insaw the fireworks at  the end in the sky