Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 07:23:16 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Moto GP

Started by needles eye, June 12, 2011, 09:15:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

needles eye

Fantastic effort from the Texan tornado in pommy land!!

Class beats (those who land on their) ass anytime.

Well done!
;D

sofadoc

We ARE talking about the Mavs, aren't we?
Wade's a good guy, but it's hard to wish anything but failure on James.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

needles eye

Greetings sofadoc from Oz -

Colin Edwards, of Texas USA, places 3rd in 500cc Moto Gp motorbike race in rain at Siverstone England yesterday riding a Yamaha. Mister Edwards broke his collar bone in 5 places racing at Catalunya 9 days ago, then had it plated and 13 screws inserted being in Spain next day.
Yankee spirit sews it up.

fragged8

I didnt see the Moto Gp racing but the
formula 1 race in Canada this weekend was the
best F1 i've seen for years .

BTW I've driven my mini cooper around Silverstone race track
it's not that far from where I live.

Rich

alge

Couldn't agree more Rich Nice that Jensen got to win this time using the late charge strategy (no last min. tyre change to scupper his efforts), what an amazing drive.

Mike8560

Inattended a race in Laconia NH one year the one time I took off work ro go it rained the whole day I was impresse at the riders ability at thoose speeds   
One rider was hotdogging to entertain the crowd that was sitttin I. The rain her rode a wheelie the entire length of the grandstands at I don't know what speed but it was fast.
I had to ride home in the pouring rain