Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:24:45 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Can't get post up

Started by tiredokie, June 07, 2011, 07:01:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tiredokie

I posted yesterday.  Some one requested photos.  I have two photos - both approx 2.5 Kb each.  I get the error message that my pics are too large.  What size do I need to use?  Also, I am getting the error, "your last ip post was less than 90 seconds ago.  Try again later."  I got that when I first logged in this morning.  Can you help?

JuneC

Most of us just post our pics to Photobucket and put links in the forum post.  The software and/or server limits the size of direct uploads so most of us don't bother.  You can't see the details in those little pics anyway.  Over on the General Discussion section, at the top, there's a "sticky" discussion about how to post pictures. 

As for the 90 second rule, it's an attempt to keep spam bots from posting their junk all over our forum.  It doesn't always work, but does seems to cut down on the junk.  Just log in and wait a bit before trying to post.

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

bravodwayne23

put the link only..
upload image on some other photo sharing site