Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 12:50:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mojo's Friday Funnies

Started by Mojo, May 13, 2011, 07:11:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

A South Carolina farm wife called the local phone company to report her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her dog always moaned right before the phone rang.

The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile lady. He climbed a telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house.

The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:

1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar.

2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.

3 The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the number was called.

4. After a couple of jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate.

5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring

which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.

And here is a video funny for you all

" Come on old timer...........throw the dang stick..... "   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8DiOthAKek

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Mojo

sofadoc

A compulsive gambler called his bookie:

Gambler: What have you got that I can bet on?
Bookie: Well, we got football, wanna' bet on some football?
Gambler: NO!! I lost 5 grand on the Super Bowl! I'm done with betting on football.
Bookie: Well, how 'bout some baseball?
Gambler: Are you crazy? I lost 10 grand on the World Series. No more baseball for me!
Bookie: What about basketball?
Gambler: NOPE! The NBA finals cost me my house. I'm through with basketball forever!
Bookie: Well, all we got left is hockey. Wanna' bet on that?
Gambler: HOCKEY? I don't know anything about hockey!   
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

gene

Thanks Mojo.

We took in a border collie several years ago. She was 12 and was a show/working dog. We gave her
2 1/2 years of a wonderful retirement. I taught her the joys of begging for treats. She died several months ago.

She would spend about 30 minutes with that statue. Skeeter, her son, you would have to drag away with a leash. He would not give up. Border collies teach you what the word "incessant" means.

Gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

TheHogRing

HAHA - Mojo you crack us up! Keep them coming  :D

kodydog

Quote from: gene on May 13, 2011, 03:20:42 pm
We took in a border collie several years ago.

I used to train the dog in the picture to the left for obedience trials. when the Border Collies showed up we would all groan because we knew they couldn't be beat.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

BigJohn

Chris:
     Your joke has been forwarded to all my friends!
                                  Big John