Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:10:49 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Camoflauge Naugahyde "Realtree"

Started by Rebelette, May 10, 2011, 08:37:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebelette

Bear with me please, I am new to the site. Excited to see a forum for our world. A few years back I got my hands on some Realtree Naugahyde from a warehouse in North Carolina. However, I cant remember the name of the Company and it appears this particular pattern is no longer in production. Does anyone have a source where good quality camoflauge vinyl can be found? And....just curious if anyone has purchased the  marine vinyls on Ebay advertised for 6 dollars a yard. I try to keep my costs down as i dont have an "official" shop, just a shade tree shop in the yard, so I am always looking for bargains. But i do like to use quality materials.

Thanks,
Debbi

jsquail

last time i was on Rochfords website they had 4 different camo in a denier Nylon. Not sure if they have added a vinyl, but it might be worth a look.

www.rochfordsupply.com

Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

MattMazzaro

We have a "Real Tree" camo in stock in OH -- the item is a close out (purchased an over run or discontinued lot --) so I am not 100% sure of the manufacturer  -- We have 300+ yards in stock -- I would be pleased to send you a sample of same; should you have any interest.  Our item # is B869

Contact me with any questions!

Regards,

Matt Mazzaro
http://www.miamicorp.com
800.543.0448  ext 5515

mmazzaro@miamicorp.com

Miami Mike

May 11, 2011, 08:31:01 am #3 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:57:23 am by Miami Mike
Hi Matt >>>>

Also our vinyl Camo 

Go to web page, type camo in the search window on right.

WeatherMax 80 WeatherMax FR WeatherMax LT Recacril Design Line Recacril Stripes Outdura Outdura Stripes Outdura Weblon Regatta, Holiday Top Notch Top Notch Elite Top Gun Vista Odyssey III Softouch Strata Glass Crystal Clear OSea Glass Regalite Glass Sattler Nautimar Soluna

iralic

We stock one Realtree pattern and one Mossy Oak Pattern. Mossy Oak is Shadowgrass, and Realtree is Max 5. We don't have them on our website so you would need to message me.
We specialize in decorative upholstery https://www.richardsonseating.com