Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 01:00:31 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Parts suppliers

Started by jorggecustom, May 05, 2011, 06:38:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jorggecustom

Hello everyone, this is my first post and have to say that this forum is great!
I have a question, does anyone have a good supplier of parts for industrial machines? I have searched the web, but most dealers don't stock many parts.
I have several machines, but currently I am looking for Consew parts for a 226. Any help is greatly appreciated.

kodydog

Boy did you ever come to the right place. There are several great sewing machine parts suppliers right here on this site. Just look under suppliers.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mojo

Contact Bob Kovar who is a sponsor of this forum. He has a large inventory of parts and hard to find parts.
He is also very competitive on pricing.

I have bought a new machine, parts and supplies from him and his service and prices are awesome.

His number is -  419--380-8540

Chris

BigJohn

I second Chris's recommendation of Bob Kovar at Toledo Sewing Machine Company. You can find his ad in the classifieds that can be accessed using the tab above.

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

May 06, 2011, 06:16:34 am #4 Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 06:44:11 am by Gregg @ Keystone Sewing
jorggecustom,

Here is the Consew 226R part book, new version, easy to read; http://www.keysew.com/DemoFiles/226R-3Key.pdf

Welcome, hope you enjoy this web forum.  My family and I are authorized Consew distributors and have been selling and supporting the Consew 226 series for over 30 years.  

If it matters, we, too are listed in the supplier pages, and I try to help out around here on the fourm when I can.  It helps everyone to support those support those around here who help and make this place great, then we all win.  

jorggecustom

Thank you all for the wonderful replies to my questions. You seem to be a bunch of nice guys. ;)
I will definitely support the advertisers on the forum.

www.jorggecustom.com