Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 06:57:09 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

nickosew

Started by GRUMPYONE, April 19, 2011, 05:32:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GRUMPYONE

Has anybody bought from nickosew.  I seen a machine on his web i like and seen he is on the top of the suppliers when i click on it.  I was just wondering not trying to make anybody.  just asking cause i serched and nothing pops up about his machines.  thanks

sofadoc

We all should support the suppliers that help pay for this website. Nickosew is one of them. Most everyone on this forum prefers Gregg (Keystone), or Bob Kovar (Toledo). Gregg pops on here a lot, and Bob occasionally. Both are very helpfull. I'm not familiar with Nickosew. 
Which machine caught your eye?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

GRUMPYONE

I bought a juki lu563 and now had to file a claim to get money back 2wks is a long time to be waiting for shipping. Also charges my card for extra stuff and got to do charge back.  I dont want to ruffle anybody and should have called Gregg (Keystone), or Bob Kovar (Toledo).  When and if i get my money back ill go somewhere and buy and take it home.  Im sure there is a reason behind eberything so not mad just looking for a machine now. Please dont think i bashing i like coming on here and lurking reading post.

sofadoc

Quote from: GRUMPYONE on May 04, 2011, 04:13:14 pm
Please dont think i bashing i like coming on here and lurking reading post.

The way I see it, if you've taken your complaint to the place you bought it from, and haven't gotten satisfaction, bash away. They can always come on here and present their side of the story.
Are you saying that you never received the machine? Or are you saying that it was defective when it came in?
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

GRUMPYONE

Talked to nick on the 18th before paying. Said it would ship out that day maybe or the next.  I ordered some extra things on my card, he charged 8 dollars more and cannot explain.  I called this past friday and the lady on the phone said that nobody was there to help me. So i told her i will probibaly just try to get my money back.  Tuesday my wife called and he told her he will not do buisness with anybody who get mad at employees and would refund my money.  I have never gotten mad but was conserned cause he listed the same machine and questioned him through ebay on the 19th.  I have not gotten anything and out 1195.00.  Also out 62.00 on charge card for 2lbs of string and feet attachments.  I have all the messages and he said he never got any according to ebay. I filled a claim on the 3rd and now he is disputing it. Still no tracking number and no machine. His excuse about same listing is he takes pics of the worst and then sends out nicer machines for good feedback. Now if he ships this machine it will be junk.  I should have just taken the time to go there.  He is just 285 miles away, I might just stop in and let him know how i feel.  I have totaly understood about the weather and feel like i have been taken to the cleaners.