Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 02:47:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mojo is Back

Started by Mojo, April 05, 2011, 06:39:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

I made it back a day early so I could finish off the dash job for my motorcoach customer.

I attended a Holiday Rambler Rally close to my home and did two seminars. 1.) was about awnings and solar screens 2.) was about interior and exterior care of RV's.

The seminars went well and I got a lot of good feedback and compliments. My wife and I also had a vendors booth and it was a complete waste of time. Thankfully I didn't have to pay for it as they gave it to me for free for doing the seminars. I sold one set of mirror covers and a pair of matching arm wraps and that was it.

The other vendors were not selling anything either and they said all the shows they have done this year have been busts. One guy paid $ 1,000 for a booth at the Tampa RV show and lost money because of poor sales. People are just not buying anything it seems.

I did get an order for solar screens for a new coach and I do believe I may have some more business coming because of the seminars so the last couple days were not a total loss. Still, I will not be getting any booths or vendor spaces at any shows till this economy turns around.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Its good to be back. :)

Chris

Mike8560

I thought  that's were you wee off to chris.
It sounds as busy as the boats shows you might be surprised I got calls before monthblaterndrom prleoplemwho grabbed a card at the show 

Mojo

I handed out a lot of cards to people. So maybe I will get more business down the road. :)

We got our butts kicked with another wicked storm Tuesday morning. Thankfully it was moving fast and blew over within an hours time. They had hail around us but we missed that thank God.

Chris