Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 04, 2024, 01:56:38 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

visitnig Florida

Started by jsquail, April 02, 2011, 06:13:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jsquail

Just like yall to know you got in nice here in Florida. Im here on vacation for the week. Whats better is my wife is talking about moving here...
Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

kodydog

Welcome to Florida. Where you staying Jarratt. If your wife is serious don't forget to come in the middle of August. I still think our summers outweigh northern winters. My Own Opinion.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

MinUph

Welcome to Sunny Florida. Have a great stay and enjoy the weather.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Mike8560

April 02, 2011, 02:05:11 pm #3 Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:18:40 am by Mike8560
Hideyho august isn't that bad once your here awhile it makes  winters cold
were about  are you Jared?

jsquail

I lived in Savannah for a year. I am familiar with the summers around here. Walk outside and stick to the first tree you pass cause of humidity. Not as bad in Fla with the cross state breezes though. We are staying in Orlando close to Universal. Brought the Daughter to see Disney, Universal, and the Sea World/Busch Parks.
Having a blast so far!
Gloucester Canvas
www.gloucestercanvas.com
I can be found on Facebook and Google+ as Gloucester Canvas

Mike8560

Intook my son there when he was 5 probly 20 year ago we left NH Anne was there in feb. We thought it was like a summer night swimming in the pool with the lifeguard girl wearing a sweeater   And the riverboat Capt all bundled up going to the nightclubs
went with my dad back then whonwas in a wheelchair. Sonwe all went to the front of the lines.