Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 07:21:27 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

canvas shops , webite that may help you too

Started by Mike8560, March 06, 2011, 06:30:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

March 06, 2011, 06:30:12 pm Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:42:58 am by Mike8560
so this past week i ws asked to quote a silverton aft cabin for all new canvas
so i priced it all out and sent him the quote vis e mail as he asked along with it i sent a photo along of a identical boat we did awhile back

well looks like i might get the job he jst would liek to talk to the owner of the old job. well i dont keep verry good records and didnt have the owners name or number , nut i remebered a site i had seen where you put i the boat name and it will show you a list of boats with the owners name and address. this only works n documentd vessels. so low and bejld i see the  gys name and address.
so i lok up his number and find it also. i talked to the guy and he was ok with the guy calling even said he show him    his boat

here is the site
http://www.st.nmfs.noaa.gov/st1/CoastGuard/VesselByName.html

fragged8

well thats odd Mike ??

I put in Salty Sal and also Boozy Suzi and got zero hits hehehehheeh ;D ;D ;D ;D

handy site though, especially if the guy driving the boat has just made a huge wash
and tipped your beer over, you can go visit him and point out the error of his ways ..

;D

Mike8560

so it worked te guy called the old cudstomer and then called  to sign the contract

JuneC

"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

Mojo

Congrats Mike.

Get Ur Dun.............:)

Pictures when your done please.

Chris

Mike8560

Well got the patterns forthe new canvas and today the old customer  who was the reference. Wnt to redo the carpet and upholstery on The bridge and aft deck.
Time that the problem uhhhhh