Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 09:27:32 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Please Give Me Your Input

Started by Mojo, March 25, 2011, 05:45:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Now that I hijacked my own thread I will try and get back on point.

First off let me say thank you. It is impossible for anyone to make decisions for another because we all think differently and thank God for that. :) But that is the main reason why I posted my need for input.

When I was running at 150 mph in my corporate life one of the things that helped provide me with a successful career is knowing when to call on another expert in my field. Because no two people approach problems exactly alike, you can sometimes garner some awesome information from another in your field. This happens daily here on this forum.

Greg surprised me by putting forth some great thoughts. My old friend Russ came through as well with some things that got me thinking. Mike, Rich, Scotty, Bern, Jan, Doyle, June, Sofadoc, all of you made some awesome points. I thank each and everyone of you.

I need to take some time in the next week or two and find my direction and then move forward. I will post back once I decide what I am going to do when I grow up and become an adult. :)

I just wanted to thank all of you.

Chris

Gregg @ Keystone Sewing

Quote from: Mojo on March 28, 2011, 04:57:17 am
Greg surprised me by putting forth some great thoughts.

Chris

No reason to be surprised that I have a thought in my head, thanks for setting the bar for me so low.   ;D

Oh, yeah, about that humor again...

TheHogRing

Enjoy life. There's nothing more precious. When all is said and done, you want to look back on your days and remember all the time you made available to spend with family and friends, not behind the sewing machine.

Get well soon.