Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 19, 2024, 03:13:23 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Boat Lovers Paradise

Started by Mojo, February 14, 2011, 03:33:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Hey Mike, June and all you other marine people.

I found the perfect boat lovers paradise. What an amazing place. I know Mike would be in heaven living there.

The home is located in Charlevoix, Michigan. I can remember going there to catch the ferry to go to Beaver Island where my grandparents had a home.

Imagine waking up every morning and having your coffee on one of these docks while looking out
at your boat collection. :)

Here is the link to the video.

http://www.hgtv.com/video/boat-owners-paradise-video/index.html?soc=share

Chris

Mike8560

Nice spot  Chris  IRS got one problem it's in Michigan where it snows a d the lakes freeze.   
I'd have ro sell it if I had it   That why I left nh , lake winipesaukee  had winter

Mojo

Mike:

Obviously he isn't hurting for money so why build that boat house in Michigan ? I believe his boat house is on a channel off Lake Michigan.

He should have built that thing down here where he can enjoy it year around. :)

Chris

Mike8560

That's right
chriss so
erime see if you can look up the owner of the nh racetrak I louden. He had a huge manshion on lake winnipesaukee in nh two houses on the lake I heard it had a. out 13 bedroom and he would have l the dri ers over
Beahr was his NAme

fragged8

WOW  Beaver Island  :o

now thats one place i'd like to spend some time  heheheh

Rich