Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 09:17:51 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Anniversary! And Thanks!

Started by Peppy, December 23, 2010, 12:02:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peppy

I just realized I've been here a year, and wanted to thank everybody for being all smart and helpful and stuff!
I lurk here everyday with my ipod as I'm feeding my kid a bottle, keeps me awake... most of the time. I wonder what I did while feeding the first kid? Stared lovingly into her eyes no doubt. God bless technology!

Merry Christmas all!!!
                                                                                                                                                                                              Keep being marvelous!!!

ps- you folks really inspired me to start taking pictures of my work, the results of which have ended up as a Facebook page-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grey-Bruce-Upholstering/108501562552321
check it out if FB's your thing, and 'like' it if you like it, or don't if you don't. Just remember: these pictures are all your fault!
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

Darren Henry

QuoteI just realized I've been here a year,

:o :o :o Already, so soon.  :o

I'll have to check with Ken/Bobby but based on your fellowship and wisdom; we may be able to have a secret ballot and make you a "lifer" even though you are from southern Ontario.  :-* :-* :-*
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Peppy

Aw shucks! Please don't hold southern Ontario against me Darren! I left Guelph almost ten years ago for the Bruce Peninsula (which calls itself the 'near north') and in another ten years when 'the elephants ass' is just another suburb of Tarantula, I'll be up there with you in the REAL north!

http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering

hdflame

Happy anniversary Peppy!

After reading this, I checked to see when mine was.  I can't believe I registered 2 years ago this Dec. 22nd!  So, I just had an anniversary too, Peppy! :o  Time flies when you're learning! ;D
Bobby
www.riddlescustomupholstery.com
www.sunstopper.biz
Several Old Singers
Elna SU
Older Union Special
BRAND NEW Highlead GC0618-1-SC
and a new Cobra Class 4 Leather Machine  ;)

Mike8560

December 27, 2010, 03:53:56 pm #4 Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 03:57:47 pm by Mike8560
happy aniversiary peppy time flies when you having fun!

north you going the wrong way  :P

Darren Henry

Oh I don't hold you responsible Peppy; we just have to safeguard our standards is all   ;D.

Quotethe Bruce Peninsula (which calls itself the 'near north')

That sleighs me. Regina,Brandon, Winnipeg and Kenora are all roughly the same distance north of the 49 th. The first three are considered southern Saskatchewan/Manitoba  , but Kenora is Northwest Ontario . Thunder-bay is northern Ont. (You could drive a golf ball over the 49 th. from there).Heck anything North of Barrie is considered "the north" down there.

Now Churchill/Fort Severn/ Pekaticum  (sp) , yup that's north.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!