Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 06, 2024, 11:17:53 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Thank goodness it's over

Started by Mike8560, December 27, 2010, 04:57:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike8560

December 27, 2010, 04:57:29 pm Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 06:02:36 pm by Mike8560
Christmass I meen now we can
stop the comersials music and take  the llights down.

Just saying

Peppy

Here here! Does anybody need any landfill? Cause my kids got given tons and I'd be happy to share the love.
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠
http://www.facebook.com/greybruceupholstering
☠ ✄ ✂ ✁ ✂ ✃ ✄ ✌ ✄ ✂ ✁  ✂ ✃ ✄  ✁ ✃ ☠

bobbin

Actually, for a lot of people it isn't "over" until January 6th., The Feast of the Epiphany.  January 6th. is the 12th. day of Christmas for the Western Christian tradition, it was the day the Wise Men arrived in Bethlehem.  It celebrates the baptism of Jesus in the River Jordan to the Eastern Christian churches (I just learned that). 

I leave the Advent candles in the windows until January 6th. and I take the Christmas tree down the next day. 

Darren Henry

Quotestop the comersials music and take  the llights down.

Wait until you work in retail mall. Before I earned my apprenticeship as a shoe maker I was managing "while you wait" shoe repair shops in the malls. The same two Christmas albums over tinny speakers in front of my shop(s) from Halloween until boxing day. I used to leave the machinery running even if I wasn't fixing shoes.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!