Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 07, 2024, 08:37:33 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Dinghy cover

Started by Mike8560, January 07, 2011, 05:04:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JuneC

206RB, what is that?  Looks like it should be pan fried or grilled with lemon and butter with a little seasoned salt - or maybe Old Bay  8)   I asked for (and received ;D) a new trolling rig for Christmas.  Still need to get a few items like leader wire and swivels, hooks, etc. but will be well set in a few weeks here for the spring migration of mahi and maybe even a tuna.  Tuna aren't such fun to catch, though - just to eat.  Most fun to catch are Wahoo.  We'll see....

June 
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields

kodydog

Quote from: Darren Henry on January 13, 2011, 04:53:13 pm
Those red fish look good,

The fish in the picture are Brook Trout I caught in the Georgia mountains. I'd be illegal to keep Redfish that small.

Here's the rig I use for salt water fishing. Won't be catching much Tuna or Wahoo in this but its great to hook a nice redfish or two.

That theirs a sea trout I caught at Ft. Desoto Park (southern tip of St Petersburg)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

You got it good over there June 5 miles out and you can cat h anything. O er here we have to go 30 +   
Once I get back onthe water maybe I'll try for tarpon I. The pass for a change of pase.