Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 08, 2024, 06:09:36 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Newbee???

Started by kodydog, November 25, 2010, 09:31:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

QuoteWhen you reach 1,000 posts then Darren buys you a steak dinner

I tried to send your steak but your government turned it back a t the border because it was older than 30 months  ;D

Don't feel bad about being called newbie Kody. When i joined ,BC (before crash), that line read "I'm a llama".
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mojo

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 27, 2010, 09:11:37 am

I tried to send your steak but your government turned it back a t the border because it was older than 30 months  ;D

Don't feel bad about being called newbie Kody. When i joined ,BC (before crash), that line read "I'm a llama".

Excuses, excuses. I will settle for some fresh fish. :)

A Llama huh ?  They should have a tag for " old man ". There are several of us that would fit that category. :)

Chris

kodydog

QuoteDon't feel bad about being called newbie Kody. When i joined ,BC (before crash), that line read "I'm a llama".

A Llama isn't that a Budhist priest?
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

Mike8560

Quote from: Darren Henry on November 27, 2010, 09:11:37 am

I joined ac but I  remember I'm a Lamma. ol

kodydog

I DID IT! I'm now a Jr Member. Yee Haa. Happy days are hear again.......
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

The euphoria will pass quickly. Then, you will be obsessed with achieving full member status. The eye is always on the next prize.  ;)
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mike8560

Once tour a god you just stay that forever.