Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 02:08:11 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Box Cushions

Started by Mojo, December 04, 2010, 06:18:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

QuoteSmall World, I probably met Hillard at some point. I was into Hang Gliding in the 70's around western NC. What was his last name?

I don't remember his last name and all my business records from back then have long been thrown out. But I can tell you this. He knew a lot of people. My wife says he was closer to 70 years old. This was 1987-88. If you knew him 15 years earlier he would have been around 55. He was about 5'-9" tall. Weighed about 180-190 lbs. He lived in Hickory most or all of his life and was an upholsterer most of that time. He had a great personality and was level headed. Don't know if this helps much.
I had another good friend named Skip Hoffman. We used to go rock climbing up on Table Rock on the edge of Linville Gorge and other western NC areas. He also lived in the Hickory area most of his life. I lost track of him about 10 years ago. I think he fell off the face of the earth.
I myself only lived their 6 years. 
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html