Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 14, 2024, 11:13:35 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday funny

Started by gene, February 23, 2018, 06:21:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baileyuph

That was funny, but somehow it has become more prevalent!  Our culture is changing.

Doyle

SteveA

Cheating or dating folks from different cultures ? 
SA

SteveA

ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGE

AN ELDERLY COUPLE LEARNED TO SEND TEXT MESSAGES ON THEIR MOBILE PHONES.

THE WIFE, A RETIRED COLLEGE ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR WITH EMPHASIS ON THE CLASSICS, WAS AN UNAPOLOGETIC ROMANTIC; HER HUSBAND, A RETIRED SALTY NAVY CHIEF PETTY OFFICER OF THIRTY YEARS' SERVICE, WAS A NO-NONSENSE GUY.

ONE AFTERNOON THE WIFE WENT TO THE LOCAL STARBUCK'S TO MEET A FRIEND FOR COFFEE.  WHILE AWAITING HER FRIEND'S ARRIVAL, SHE EXERCISED HER NEW SKILL BY SENDING HER HUSBAND A ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGE:

"IF YOU ARE SLEEPING, SEND ME YOUR DREAMS.  IF YOU ARE LAUGHING, SEND ME YOUR SMILE. IF YOU ARE EATING, SEND ME A BITE.  IF YOU ARE DRINKING, SEND ME A SIP. IF YOU ARE CRYING, SEND ME YOUR TEARS. I LOVE YOU."

THE HUSBAND RESPONDED:  "I'M TAKIN' A Crap.   PLEASE ADVISE."

ALMOST BRINGS A TEAR TO MY EYES.

kodydog

Lol, thanks Steve.

My friend just posted,

I need to re-home a small dog. It is a Terrier and tends to bark a lot. If you are interested let me know and I will jump over my neighbors fence and get it for you. ;-)
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

gene

Steve, you don't need to yell. We all hear you just fine. :-)

Romance meets reality.

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!