Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 25, 2024, 11:45:00 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Mark Zuckerberg has ghosted

Started by kodydog, March 20, 2018, 06:30:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kodydog

What is the deal with Zekerburg and facebook that took data from 50 million Facebook users to target voters with ads and misinformation.

Is this kinda creepy?

Could this be the down fall of facebook?

Is this one more reason to get off facebook?

The new FB algorithms make it almost impossible to get information out to my customers. What is the point.

Kim Kamando is feeling queasy about Facebook right now after what transpired between them and Cambridge Analytica.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

MinUph

FB has become so much a part of daily life all around the world. Greed seems to have taken hold of Mark Z. and it could possibly bring him down. Time will tell.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

65Buick

"Is this one more reason to get off facebook"

Yes.

SteveA

There was a news story this morning regarding FB - the tech person says you can go to settings and turn off all the options they use to collect information.  Not 100 % effective but it will curb their prying of personal info
SA

willierivera

I have heard that he will tell the court what happened in fact in this situation. I hope everything will be ok and this is only a strange mistake
Hi to everybody here!

Virgs Sew n Sew

I had just recently gone back to Facebook when CA came to light.  I deleted my account and haven't looked back.  My productivity has greatly increased!
Fuck this place.

MinUph

I think when it's all said and done FB will be spanked and let go. There will be changes made to privacy things in all online systems. FB is not the only system at fault here. Just the example.
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

Virgs Sew n Sew

You're absolutely correct Paul.  All of the social media sites are making money off the backs of the users.  There is no privacy despite what they say.  Too many people have set their privacy as they are supposed to for optimum privacy and still have had issues.  The only way to secure your information is to stay off sites such as FaceBook and the like.
Fuck this place.