Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 14, 2024, 02:24:26 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Servo install

Started by brmax, June 04, 2016, 09:16:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brmax

I Picked up a new motor the past week from Keystone, and a box arrived yesterday with a Sewquiet 6000 w/positioner and its installed and working nice. I wanted to share some thoughts on its startup.
I am real happy with this positioner treadle operation more than the older 5000 on another I have and also the laziness I can get with "heeling" the treadle as the needle is changed from my preset for the needle down at stopping point to a raise position is the cats a**
At this time no further adjustments have been made to fast or slow starts, I lowered and set the speed to 10 which is slow and seems perfect for the time being.
It was good to be able to call a business, ask a question and get an answer in this process upgrade.
The biz has listed some led magnetic lights for under the sew machines arm and this I ordered and is another option that helps as the arm seems to shade the inside a bit so glad to have busted out another 20 and ordered this.

Have a good Saturday everyone
Floyd