Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 15, 2024, 11:42:53 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

!!!BeA long nose staple gun for sale CHEAP!!!

Started by Upholster_eqipment, March 02, 2016, 09:42:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Upholster_eqipment

MinUph

In case you return here. How do you figure that price is cheap?
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

gene

Why would you get a new one if your old one works like new? Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't mind folks selling stuff on this forum. The owner of the forum may, though, since he sells similar products and he does not charge for us folks to use this forum. But then, do you want to buy a brand new one from the owner of this forum for a few bucks more with a guarantee or buy a used one off ebay from a seller that has no other sales and does not offer a return if it does not work?

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

I'm betting that it won't have any bids.  The buy it now price is outrageous and even the opening bid is high for a used item that has no warranty and a no return policy on a seller that has zero feedback.  Likewise this dude used this forum for free advertising of his ebay sale and has not posted a darn thing about himself.  Not cool, IMO.

Virginia

brmax

Probably a malfunction on the factory floor and so put in the factory for sale bin, and this gives employees first dibs, so maybe been repaired and now for sale.
Nothing on the township address C list, but whos to say
pull the lever!
Floyd

kodydog

Very rarely do I buy used air tools, or power tools or electrical equipment. But the BEA gun I now use was purchased from a guy in NC. He sells new guns and repairs and sells used ones. The used one I bought has given good service for over a year. I'll have to look up his name if anyone wants it. Good chance I found him on this forum.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

sofadoc

Well, the gun ended up selling for the minimum opening bid of $80 plus $5 shipping.

If it really is in good working order like the seller says, then someone got a pretty good deal. Long nose BEAs normally sell for over $250 new.

Personally, if that were my gun, I would've kept it (even if I no longer needed it) rather than let it go for $80.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

brmax

I'm glad them two people are happy, and myself enjoyed some conversation on here about it.
Thanks for the offer
Floyd

next