Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 29, 2024, 01:27:47 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday, what ever...

Started by gene, February 27, 2016, 12:22:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

February 27, 2016, 12:22:28 pm Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 12:23:42 pm by gene
What is the difference between the people in Dubai and the people in Abu Dhabi?

The people in Dubai do not like the Flintstones.

The people in Abu Dhabi do.

:)

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Virgs Sew n Sew

Kind of a reach.  ; )  Yabba Dabba Do but brought a smile to my face anyhoo.  Course it doesn't take much to amuse me these days.

Truth is, I couldn't have come even that close.  Bob loves Frank & Earnest because they have that kind of puns often.  Some of theirs, like yours, are reach but still funny.   I'd try to come up with one but not sure where I should start so I think I'll just go back to my adult (non X-rated) coloring book.

Virginia

byhammerandhand

heard a good one today:

A farmer had a fire in his barn and the insurance adjuster was going to some out some time in the afternoon.  The farmer told his wife, "I have to run to the feed mill, it can't just wait around all afternoon.   When he gets here, please work with him and find out when we get our new barn."

The adjuster shows up, and the wife asks, "Well, when are we going to get our new barn."

The adjuster says, "Whoa, wait a minute.  Well, you do have complete insurance coverage.  We won't build a new one but we'll bring in some new materials and parts and just repair the old one.  You won't know the difference when it's all done."

The wife got a shocked expression on her face.  "Oh my God," she says, "I have life insurance on him, does that work the same way?"
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

It seems most folks around me are like the folks in Dubai. They must not like the Flintstones because they dont' find my joke funny, no matter how many times I tell it.  :o

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!