Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 21, 2024, 09:59:15 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Display time

Started by Darren Henry, November 30, 2015, 03:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

How does everyone else find the time displayed with posts and listed on the headers of the various boards? I show up as being 3 hours (give or take) later than it is. It's 5:29 PM here and this post will likely reflect the time it shows by my name at the top of the general discussion board , of 8:27. I'm curious to know how to "adjust" for the clock when posting.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

brmax

I'm showing 5:32 a 3 minute difference from your posting and your mention of 5:29, and also the same 3 minute from upper discussion board time and whats on my typical screen clock in navigation bar.
I hope this is an answer from how I'm picking up your question.
good day

sofadoc

Go to your profile, and select "Look and layout preferences".

From there, you can change the time offset, which adds or subtracts hours from the forum default time.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Darren Henry

Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

says you posted at 632 Darren my reply here was at 959 pm

Darren Henry

thanks Mike. I have it sorted out now.