Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 04:16:56 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Friday Funny

Started by byhammerandhand, September 11, 2015, 04:57:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

September 11, 2015, 04:57:42 pm Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 05:00:34 pm by byhammerandhand

Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

gene

Re the first cartoon: Someone told me not too long ago that "30 is the new 16". My jaw dropped wide open. This explains much about my son, and many other young men that I know.

Re the second cartoon: When someone asks me about going out to lunch. I'll usually respond with "I'll need to check with the boss, but he's a pretty good guy so I don't think there will be a problem."

Is it better to be a big fish in a small pond, or a small fish in a big pond?

gene

QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

sofadoc

Quote from: gene on September 12, 2015, 06:42:23 am
Don't know. But I've seen a lot of people experience quite a shock to their system when they go from BFSP to SFBP.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

byhammerandhand

I got asked that question once when I was interviewing for a job.

Last week, I read a couple of articles on the dumbest interview questions.   I think that would have made the list.  I needed to have learned to supply an answer that did not really answer the question, like the politicians do.

Quote from: gene on September 12, 2015, 06:42:23 am

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lizryan/2015/09/06/how-to-answer-the-ten-dumbest-job-interview-questions/
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison