Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 09:27:01 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Counting couches

Started by sofadoc, March 26, 2015, 06:13:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Henry

Quote"Just when you get ahead......". Well this is a prime example. The new roof on my building is going to cost around 12 grand.

See the glass "half full", Dennis. The new roof is going to cost 12K regardless---sure good to have this big contract come up now. wink.
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

sofadoc

Quote from: Mike on March 28, 2015, 12:18:49 am
that sux, is your roof leaking? my last house had a roof leak a tile roof I  removed a lot of tiles and founs rotton plywood in a valley and had to replace the wood ...tarpaper.... sealer replace tile ..   I couldn't afford a roofer and permits ect. month later I sold the house and held my breath with inspections.
This is a 3000 sq. ft. flat roof with a urethane foam coating. The coating is over 25 years old, and I'm starting to get some drips when there is an ice thaw on the roof. It doesn't leak at all during a hard rain. There are a few settled spots where ponding occurs. When that ponding freezes, it has nowhere to go but down when it melts.

I've seen too many surrounding area buildings with roofs that have collapsed due to years and years of neglect. I'm not going to let that happen to mine.
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban