Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2024, 01:19:28 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Happy Thanksgiving

Started by MinUph, November 27, 2014, 03:25:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gene

Thursday was spent at our future in-laws for Thanksgiving dinner. Awesome food. My daughter's wonderful boyfriend comes with a wonderful family.

Friday I worked all day without the phone ringing once. Well, only once. My wife wanted to know if I fed the dog before I left for work. I love these kinds of days.

Today, Saturday, a few hours of work this morning and then later on our own Thanksgiving dinner here at home.

I'm sending out gravy smelling positive vibes into the cosmos.

gene
QUALITY DOES NOT COST, IT PAYS!

Mike

me I did a little reoair work at the shop it was to cold for me and breezy to pattern some pontoon seat cover so I did that this morning when it was warmer

Virgs Sew n Sew

Got one seam in a pair of pants pinned on Thursday and the rest of the day was spent with family, eating fabulous food and laughing and laughing and laughing. ; )  It was great.  Had a hard time getting in the swing of things on Friday but did get a little done.  Not as much as I wanted to but I desperately needed a new pair of tennis shoes.  I had literally walked a hole in the sole of one shoe so I caught a black Friday special and got a new pair for $35.00.

I've been rocking yesterday and today.  I've gotten more done in these two days than all of last week.  I've been humping trying to get alterations out of the way so I can concentrate on upholstery.  Came pretty close to it.  I have half of two zippers and two minor dress alterations but otherwise I'm rocking and rolling on office chairs and channel back furniture.

Hope I can keep the new week moving like the last two days.  I love being so productive!

Virginia