Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 23, 2024, 07:57:53 am

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Holidays screw me up

Started by Mike, November 28, 2014, 07:11:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I wanted to order some foam and vinyl to finnish a couple toon seats. my distributor said the currier was delivering Friday so coolo I get it and work Friday Saturday to get them down and paid Monday. so I called my curreior driver cell and he said no delivering Friday so I called the shiiper back and asked to switch to ups. they said iw was going to be about $300 for the foam alone ,really?
SO OK ID LIKE TO COME AND GET IT MYSELF hour and a half drive when they say there closing early at 2pm it was 1pm   
so I decided why fight it ill see the order Monday 4 days sitting around. I would have worked all weekend so I wentr and bough a gallon of bottom paint for my new boat

I get to do it all again in 4 weeks
Oh and a  ustomer droped off some repairs wensday morning.
I took the time to get them done and ready to pick up same day that afternoon
I. All the guy about . 2pm oh i was just going to lay down can i get the friday?

So im sitting at the shop too cold and windy to patternt some ton seat covers and waiting for him. Ill patternt this weekend when it warmer. Oh and i got my hull painted thirsday morning

Virgs Sew n Sew

Me too Mike!

I was down all yesterday, due to going to kid brother's house for the turkey and sides.  It was tons of fun.  We laughed and I got to play Barbie with my great-niece ; ) but projects are piling up.  Last week things went smoothly and I checked lots off my to do list but Mon-Wed, I was mostly spinning my wheels.  Couldn't get back in the groove today.  Hope that next week settles down and I can get work done.

Virginia