Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 11:25:31 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Frames

Started by otlass, September 25, 2014, 01:40:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

otlass

I am looking for a custom frame builder here in Florida! Does anybody have any leads? Thx

Mike

September 26, 2014, 04:07:20 pm #1 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:11:00 pm by Mike
Were in Florida? its a big state I can drive all day to get out

MinUph

What type of frames are you looking for?
Paul
Minichillo's Upholstery
Website

otlass

Well, I am near you guys, right here in south Tampa! I am looking for some one like Colter frames in Salt Lake City. I used those guys when I had my shop in Montana. The do a super job, but the freight to get them to Tampa makes it impossible. So I am hoping to find someone around here who specializes in just building frames for upholstery. I am not very optimistic there is anyone around here from asking around. I have a lead over in the Miami area, but it is hard to get a hold of him and his cuban english kind of collides with my german English so it is hard to communicate. So I don't think I can afford to be to picky about the location as long as I find someone who does that kind of work.

Mike

see you said frames I though these frames 

otlass

I only know enough about canvas work to stay away and let the pro's do it! I stick with furniture.

kodydog

There are still some frame companies in North Carolina but it's been so long I really couldn't give a recommendation.
I've dealt with this company out of Va. with good luck. They can ship knocked down.
http://www.chervan.com/
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html

otlass

thanks Kodydog, I ordered from them before as well. There frames are really nice, but they don't do any custom stuff.