Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 28, 2024, 04:32:21 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

new shop

Started by Mike, September 07, 2014, 09:07:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

located at a boat dealer I work with they bought a 2 acrea lot and building behind there sale building fr a indoor service center for them it also has some extra space we took so now have a gated yard for boat that can come to us , just got in last week and am sorting thing out what goes were still , next where to install my bender  its a big step probably my last before I retire  when lol

am excited about the possibility to offer a break to bring the boat to me rather then travel time to the boat if a trailer boat. and all the work I do for them will be at my shop. the also run tv adds that they sid will mention the canvas shop in the future

Mike

my last place was like a cave no view of the world

my new view

Bob T

Wow!  I can see why you like the new place!  Good on you!

Darren Henry

Sweet set up Mike. Congrats! Do you have a bay you can use to work on boats indoors if the weather is bad ?
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!

Mike

Not thats mine darren but i have worked on there boats in the large indoor service. Mine it would just be nice to have one in the yard to run out and pattern in the morning rather then driving to a guys home. 

sofadoc

Damn Mike! Indoor plumbing and everything!
You're not gonna know how to act!
"Perfection is the greatest enemy of profitability" - Mark Cuban

Mojo

Awesome Mike. Really nice setup. :)

( Tell John to get up and do something. He cannot sit there all day )....:)

Chris

regalman190

Nice Mike. Great shop space!
Regal Canvas

Mike

September 08, 2014, 07:48:02 pm #8 Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:48:48 pm by Mike
THANSK JOE ,  I had to run over to you neighborhood today over and back all day driving, but boy those drivers are crazy on 95 I thought tampa was crazy I got cut of twice in boca didnt even look 75 and on the phone

regalman190

Wish I had known you were heading this way. We could have met for coffee or lunch. The drivers are a little wild around here. Very impatient. If you don't start moving as soon as the light turns green, you get honked at. Did you go to Manart or Keyston?
Regal Canvas

timtheboatguy

Very Nice! Having a view is a big deal. I used to have a shop with no windows at all and my radio would hardly work as the building was double walled metal. It was like solitary confinement.
http://www.timtheboatguy.com

We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction.
Douglas MacArthur

kodydog

Nice set-up mike. Congratulations.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
http://northfloridachair.com/index.html