Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 22, 2024, 12:28:43 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Maybe not the best name for a business?

Started by byhammerandhand, July 03, 2014, 04:28:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

byhammerandhand

Drove past a place today,  "Robbie's Rags and Custom Upholstery."      Not surprisingly, a faded sign on the chain link fence: "For Lease."
Keith

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

SteveA

Maybe Robbie's do rags,  and mad upholstery would have been catchier
SA

bobbin

I offer this one (for a stained glass studio),  "Stained Images". 

Virgs Sew n Sew

Ya'll are just a lot more clever than I am.  Took me FOREVER to come up with "Sew & Sew" -- my customers love it and, I must confess, it is fun to answer the phone "Good Afternoon, Sew & Sew"  Sometimes takes folks aback for a moment before they figure it out.  LOL

bobbin

I never thought about that, Virgs.  That's great.  (still chuckling)

Mojo

My favorite to date  " Sofa King "............. And during sales events - We sell Sofa's " SofaKing " Low.

Chris

Virgs Sew n Sew

Chris that is to freakin' funny.  I did have to read it out loud to get it though.  : )

Darren Henry

I like the sign in the one hairdresser's window back in Kenora; "If your hair isn't becoming to you, you should be coming to us"
Life is a short one way trip, don't blow it!Live hard,die young and leave no ill regrets!