Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 03:17:15 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

full cover over t top

Started by Mike, June 23, 2014, 07:49:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

the owner of this center console wanted full protection for the colored glass t top. so after we made a binimi for the bow area we patterned this cover Thursday morning and made it Friday and Saturday . sunbrella  fit for tha vow mount trolling motor and sock had to be made for the ancjor light and rodholders at the rear of the t top  this was the install this morning ready for this new boat to be delivered

SteveA

Mike
Do you sew your name or a company tag onto your covers ? 
SA

Mike

I have lable I try to remember to sew in but at times I forget sewing trying to get done
I have lables gone to the UK Honduras and Brazil  out there

Old sailmaker

JuneC

Really nice cover, Mike.  I've quoted a few in my time, but never been hired to make one.  I've always discouraged them due to outriggers, GPS antennas, whatever.  Best to hook underneath, but whatever the ciustomer wants...  It looks great though.   But I'm guessing a fit nightmare in the planning stages.  I didn't see any vents on there.  Did you put some?  I always liked the upside-down "V" shaped vents with Strataglass covers and mesh. 

June
"Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."

W. C. Fields