Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
Need Help? Call Us 415-423-3313
  • Welcome to The Upholster.com Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 12, 2024, 12:30:28 pm

News:

Welcome to our new upholstery forum with an updated theme and improved functionality. We welcome your comments and questions to our forum! Visit our main website, Upholster.com, for our extensive supply of upholstery products, instructional information and videos, and much more.

Moving forward.

Started by Mike, June 08, 2014, 05:17:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Well i cinnished a cushion job yesterday and got paid from the customers who called crom. Hilli to pay my furthest except maybe talking to Rich in the UK.
Now onto a bimi i canvas redo and  set up my be der and bend some frames today.
Followed by 2 deadline this week i have to get done.

Mojo

Get Er Dun Mike. Put em up..........knock em out and send em down the road. Next.......:)

I finished a quad order this morning and am going to get everything cut and laid out for another order.

Someone mentioned my name in a post on an RV forum and I got three orders that came in today off that one post. This internet can make you or break you in my little part of the business world.

Onward and upward Mike..........:)

Chris

Mike

June 08, 2014, 12:55:40 pm #2 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:56:09 pm by Mike
got the top made mouted my and bent the frame tomorrow im expecting stainless fittings to assemble it so depending how soon they arrive I caN install the top mount the frames and pattern the forward top canvas mon or Tuesday thwen I have  small sailboat top to sew and a small jet boat cover Wednesday / Thursday.  Friday is out as I have to take my dog to get stitches out

but for today that it

Mojo

Has John been in to help at all Mike ?

Mike

As much as posible chris.
One deadline done 2 tomorow to do.
Ive got a dealer bimini to make and a backrest recolor cover.
They called and also vot the go abead today for a big mooring cover over the whole t top 33 yards a week after i bid it and a week less to pattern it   
Thats how it goes

Mojo

Boy you have had a good year Mike. I see a new boat in your future. :)

I didn't know if John was helping out or not. I take it he is doing well and getting on ?

Maybe we can knock some of this work down and go fishing. :)

Chris

Mike

Not a new boat but i did get a used pwc and a second thirsday.

Mike

well I got my last 3 deadlines completed today a cover and a sail Bimini now I can get on to the summer pace !

Mojo

I am right behind you Mike. It has been dead the last few days and I am praying it stays that way for a couple weeks. The wife starts sewing tomorrow so she can help me get through the back log.

I have a big order I am working on right now. The customer had me replace every piece of fabric on his exterior. About 30 yards.

I need a rest dang it......:)

Chris

Mike

My local dealer i eork eith has a 33 yard mooring cover i have to make in my little shop oh boy.